For over 14 years, Unitrust Capital Corp provides quality competitively-priced Seychelles offshore company formation services. Over the years, we have completed hundreds of Seychelles registrations for our esteemed clients.
SEYCHELLES OFFSHORE COMPANY
The Seychelles are a popular offshore jurisdiction best known for inexpensive incorporation fees and speed of service. The country is located on a group of islands
in the Indian Ocean. The Seychelles International Business Companies Act (Seychelles IBC Act) came into force in 1994 and is based on British
Common Law and French Civil Law. Seychelles national languages are English, French and Creole, making this offshore tax heaven attractive to English and French speakers alike.
SEYCHELLES OFFSHORE TAX SYSTEM:
A Seychelles offshore company is a typical International Business Company (Seychelles IBC).
This means that offshore profits, capital gains and dividends received from foreign activities of a Seychelles Company are exempt from all Seychelles taxes.
SEYCHELLES IBC COMPANY FACTS:
- Corporate tax: NO
- Names disclosure in public records:
directors - NO
- Bearer shares: ALLOWED
- Non-resident directors: ALLOWED
- Annual return filing requirements: NO
- Standard Share Capital: 100,000 SHARES OF US $1.00
SEYCHELLES IBC STANDARD SET OF CORPORATE DOCUMENTS:
- Government Registration / Incorporation Fees
- Current year Registered Agent and Registered Office
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes appointing First Director(s)
- Minutes appointing First Shareholder(s)
- Issued Share Certificate(s)
SEYCHELLES COMPANY FORMATION:
Please refer to the SEYCHELLES INCORPORATION SERVICES AND FEES
page for the description of our relevant company formation services and fees.
PROCEED WITH A SEYCHELLES IBC INCORPORATION:
Please request a SEYCHELLES IBC Company Order Form, and we will be pleased to send you the ordering instructions.
Return to Offshore Company Incorporation home.
Copyright (C) 2000-2014 UNITRUST CAPITAL CORP.
Home| Terms & Conditions | Disclaimer