Using our extensive professional contacts on four continents,
we are able to provide an offshore incorporation at a competitive price in
virtually all offshore jurisdictions and incorporate an onshore company in many developed
countries of the world. We have spent the last ten years carefully picking and choosing the best offshore company incorporation tools available and are able to provide a variety of offshore incorporation services, including legalization of documents, setting up offshore bank accounts, provision of Apostilles, corporate documents and certificates of good standing.
STEPS TO INCORPORATE OFFSHORE:
1. If necessary, familiarize yourself with Offshore Jurisdictions,
Offshore Incorporation Structures,
Our General Schedule of Fees and
Our Offshore Incorporation Services and make your choice.
2. Fill in and send us the Order
Form or send us a request for a Confidential Order
Form (it will be sent to you by email as an attachment).
You may select your company name from either the Shelf Companies List
or insert your own 3 possible incorporation alternatives in order
NOTE: The names must end with the words
reflecting the legal form of the company: "Ltd", "Corp", "Corp.",
"Inc", "SA", "LLC", etc. The endings may be designated
by either the full (e.g. "Limited
Liability Company") or
the abbreviated (e.g. "LLC") form. In most jurisdictions
the offshore company names should not be offensive, and should
not be identical with or nearly resembling the ones of
the registered companies. If the company has not obtained
a relevant license or permit from the local authorities,
such words as "Assurance", "Bank",
"Building Society", "Chamber of Commerce",
"Chartered", "Cooperative", "Imperial",
"Insurance", "Municipal", "Royal",
"Trust Company", "Trustee Company"
are not welcome by most registrars.
3. We will confirm reservation of your company name in
24 hours and will send you a relevant invoice.
4. As soon as we receive the payment depending on the structure
of your order we either send you the incorporation documents
if it's a shelf company, or start offshore incorporation process. In most cases, the set up process normally takes from
7 to 21 business days depending on the jurisdiction and
structure of your order, specified in the
5. Feel free to contact us, should you require additional information on how to incorporate an offshore company or how to open an offshore bank account.
- Deep discounts apply
where a multiple order is placed with us. We advise as for
the details upon a specific request.
- Courier expenses are charged in addition
to the above amounts.
- We reserve the right to change fees
- The payment options are: WIRE TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER/BANK DRAFT/BANK CHECK, and CREDIT CARD Visa/Mastercard, and American Express.
- For our full payment details, please, see