Using our extensive professional contacts on four continents,
we are able to provide offshore company formation at a competitive price in
virtually all offshore jurisdictions and incorporate onshore companies in many developed
countries of the world. We have spent the last fifteen years carefully picking and choosing the best legal entity types available and are able to provide a variety of offshore services, including incorporation, registered agent, legalization of documents, provision of Apostilles, certificates of good standing and other corporate documents.
OFFSHORE COMPANIES FORMATION STEPS:
1. If necessary, familiarize yourself with Offshore Jurisdictions,
Our General Schedule of Fees,
Our Offshore Company Services, Terms and Conditions for Company Formation & other Corporate Services, and make your choice.
2. Download, fill in and send us the relevant Order
Form by email or by fax along with the required due diligence documentation.
NOTE: The names must end with the words
reflecting the legal form of the company: "Ltd", "Corp", "Corp.",
"Inc", "SA", "LLC", etc. The endings may be designated
by either the full (e.g. "Limited
Liability Company") or
the abbreviated (e.g. "LLC") form. In most jurisdictions
the company names should not be offensive, and should
not be identical with or nearly resembling the ones of
the registered companies. If the company has not obtained
a relevant license or permit from the local authorities,
such words as "Assurance", "Bank",
"Building Society", "Chamber of Commerce",
"Chartered", "Cooperative", "Imperial",
"Insurance", "Municipal", "Royal",
"Trust Company", "Trustee Company"
are not accepted by most company registries.
3. We will confirm reservation of your company name in
1-2 business days and will send you the relevant invoice.
4. As soon as we receive the payment depending on the structure
of your order we either send you the incorporation documents
if it's a shelf company, or start the offshore incorporation process. In most cases, the set up process normally takes from
7 to 21 business days depending on the jurisdiction and
structure of your order, specified in the
5. Feel free to contact us, should you require additional information on how to form offshore companies or how to open an offshore bank account.
- Deep discounts apply
where a multiple order is placed with us. We advise as for
the details upon a specific request.
- Courier expenses are charged in addition
to the above amounts.
- We reserve the right to change fees
- The payment options are: USD Wire Transfer,
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- We are also an authorized PayPal Merchant